We've partnered with Infarm to bring you fresh produce. Each modular farming unit at select Safeway stores is a stand-alone ecosystem that creates the perfect environment required for fresh greens and herbs to flourish.
The first produce harvests will include a range of herbs at the following Vancouver locations beginning this spring:
- Safeway Marpole, 8475 Granville St., Vancouver
- Safeway West Broadway, 2733 West Broadway, Vancouver
- Safeway Kensington Square 6564 E Hastings St., Burnaby
- Safeway Burnaby Heights 4440 Hastings St., Burnaby
- Safeway New Westminster Station, 800 Carnarvon St. #220, New Westminster
- Safeway McBride, 800 McBride Blvd #52, New Westminster
- Safeway Shaughnessy Station, 2850 Shaughnessy St. #1100, Port Coquitlam
- Safeway Robson, 1766 Robson St., Vancouver
- Safeway Arbutus, 4255 Arbutus St., Vancouver
- Safeway Seafair, 8671 No 1 Rd, Richmond
- Safeway Broadway and Commercial, 1780 East Broadway, Vancouver
- Safeway Caulfield Village, 5385 Headland Dr, West Vancouver
- Safeway Davie, 1611 Davie St., Vancouver
Expansion plans include select Safeway stores in the very near future. Stop by and see why fresh herbs and greens are always in season!
At Safeway, we want to do OurPartᵀᴹ for future generations by carefully selecting the products we provide. They're a good choice for the planet; grown using 95% less water and are free of chemical pesticides.